Friday, October 26, 2012

Fireside9

Starting an on line fireside blog. Share your thoughts on the Baha'i Writings. Express your views. Send and email to george@sowingpeace.ca with your post. If it meets my guidlines (to be established) I will post it. Basically any positive uplifting message is acceptable. I will not publish anything that is critical of any group or is predjudice.

Once I know your style, I will add you to the account as a blogger and you will no longer need me to approve your posts.

So far this is just a concept. My vision for this is to get a group of people to discuss on an open forum their understanding of various Baha'i subjects. Being on a public blog, anyone in the world could find us on search engines and everyone is invited to participate, however I reserve the right to refuse to publish or remove published material if I feel it is a detriment to any nationality, religion or social class. I will also remove anything that a recognized Baha'i administrative body asks me to remove.

For those interested in world peace London World Peace Forum blog is up and running and enjoying a great deal of success. You may submit your thoughts on Peace to me to include on that blog and once we have built a level of trust I will give you posting rights on that blog.

My Sowing Peace web site is another great resource for lovers of peace. Suggestions for content is always welcome.

I will be putting up my first fireside shortly. Feel free to suggest a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment